The heart of Florence
The Palazzo Strozzi’s courtyard is the perfect piazza-gallery, with entrances from Via Tornabuoni, Via Strozzi and Piazza Strozzi, which remain open year ‘round.
The Fondazione aim is to create a new and dynamic space with cultural activities throughout the year and open to the public from morning to late evening.
Over the coming years, the Courtyard will be offering:
- Agora|z. The Mandragora art store
- Small permanent exhibition about the history of Palazzo Strozzi
- Occasional site-specific installations by international artists and architects
- Free concerts of classical music, jazz and contemporary music
- Interactive touch screens
- Comfortable seating
Join our newsletter and keep right up to date
Follow us on