- Comune di Firenze
- Regione Toscana
- Camera di Commercio di Firenze
- Fondazione CR Firenze
- Comitato dei Partners di Palazzo Strozzi
- Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A
Chairman Fondazione Palazzo Strozzi
- Giuseppe Morbidelli
On 19 July 2019 the Board of Directors conferred the following powers on the Chairman:
- legal representation of the Foundation
- judicial representation of the Foundation
- ordinary management of commercial, operational, administrative and fiscal business in addition to overseeing the present activity of the Foundation
- dealing at an institutional level with public bodies
- dealing with credit institutions
- making payments
- Implementation of the resolutions of the Board of Directors
Board of Directors
- Leonardo Ferragamo (Honorary Chairman)
- Giacomo Bei
- Donatella Carmi Bartolozzi
- Aldo Cursano
- Jacopo Mazzei
- Massimo Pieri
- Francesco Mancini (Chairman)
- Leonardo Focardi
- Roberto Franceschi
- Cristina Acidini (Chairman)
- Nicholas Cullinan
- Maria de Peverelli Luschi
- Xavier Francesco Salomon
- Victoria Siddall
General Director Arturo Galansino
- To sign ordinary correspondence and any act necessary to the ordinary management of the Foundation. His signature to appear below the name of the Foundation and his title.
- To supervise the running of the Offices and relations with internal staff, establishing their duties, organization and function.
- To request and collect whatever sum or order of payment may be owing to the Foundation and to issue the relative receipt for part or total payment. To receive from the Post Office, Railways, Transport and other companies registered and other letters, parcels and documents with the exchange of the relative receipts and documentation.
- To countersign and cash cheques of every kind.
- To issue cheques and orders for payment for amounts not in excess of Euro 30.000,00 = (Euro thirty thousand/00), always within the limits of the funds available and in accordance with the power of attorney granted by the Foundation
- To stipulate and sign contracts with suppliers and others in accordance with the requirements of the ordinary management of the Foundation to a value not in excess of Euro 50.000,00 = (Euro fiftythousand/00).
- To open a deposit account or deposit goods and close or withdraw the same, to a value not in excess of Euro 50.000,00 (Euro fifty thousand/00).
- To nominate special procurators and mandatory agents for determined acts or categories, as duty requires.
- Request, negotiate and sign contracts for the required loan of art works for the realization of exhibitions and programming assume the related costs and charges to be borne by the Foundation.
- To hire, discharge, suspend, promote the internal staff, excluding those at Managerial level, and to specify their duties and remuneration.
- To stipulate and cancel contracts regarding the renting and management of real estate with reference to a period not in excess of nine years.
- To obtain any form of credit or loan allowed by the Bank.
- To sign contracts not in excess of Euro 100.000,00 = (Euro one hundred thousand/00).