The Fondazione Palazzo Strozzi has always taken great care of its visitors and their safety while ensuring that our exhibitions offer them a truly enjoyable visitor experience. It is crucial that all visitors cooperate if we are to successfully implement government measures to contain the COVID-19 epidemic. We would therefore urge you to read the following instructions with the utmost care.
The Tomás Saraceno. Aria exhibition will be open to the public from Monday 1 June to Sunday 1 November 2020. Opening hours: Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 20.00, Thursday until 23.00, Saturday and Sunday from 10.00 to 20.00.
Admission to the exhibition is restricted, so we recommend that you book your ticket online on the palazzostrozzi.org website (where the advance booking fee has been waived).
For further information: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on +39.055.2469600
The exhibition is developed into the nine rooms at the first floor of the palace. The visit is one way only, from room n.1 to room n.9: it is not possible to come back. We suggest you to take your time to visit each room.
A great new feature we have introduced is that visitors can now use the exhibition audioguide free of charge on their own smartphones, with new content and with the voice of Tomás Saraceno in person. The digital Kit for families is also included in the price of admission and can be used via visitors’ own smartphones (available in Italian only). And our progamme also includes a full range of activities. You can consult our agenda on line, sign up for the newsletter and follow our social media channels to be kept up to date.
While on the premises, all visitors are asked to comply with the following instructions reflecting both national and local government health measures:
1. Wear a mask covering your nose and mouth at all times while visiting Palazzo Strozzi.
2. Keep a safety distance of at least 1 mt. (3.3 ft.) between yourself and everyone else while queuing, while touring the exhibition and in the bookshop.
3. Your temperature will be taken before you enter the exhibition. We are obliged to deny access to the exhibition to anyone with a temperature of 37.5°C (99.5°F) or over.
4. Keep your hands clean at all times using either the disinfectant gel available from dispensers or the soap in the toilets.
5. Avoid touching your face, especially your eyes, nose and mouth.
6. Avoid touching your face, especially your eyes, nose and mouth.
7. Sneeze or cough into a disposable tissue or into the crook of your arm.
8. Do not use the lift/elevator except in case of real need.
The Fondazione Palazzo Strozzi has put in place an ongoing cleaning service for its toilets and public areas, while the filters in its air conditioning system are changed weekly.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer use of the cloakroom until further notice.