The Fondazione Palazzo Strozzi prides itself on always taking great care of its visitors.
In accordance with government measures currently in force admission will be restricted to holders of valid COVID-19 Green Certification issued to those who have completed at least a first vaccination cycle or who have had the virus and have now recovered (Super green pass). Holders of a Basic green pass issued following a negative test result will not be admitted to the exhibition. For the time being, the following are considered exempt from the above measures: children under the age of 12, and individuals with medical certification proving their exemption.
For further information, please visit this website: https://ec.europa.eu/eu-digital-covid-certificate
It is crucial that all visitors comply with the safety measures designed to contain the spread of COVID-19 in order to ensure a safe and enjoyable visitor experience. We would therefore urge you to read the following instructions with the utmost care:
1. Wear a mask covering your nose and mouth at all times while visiting Palazzo Strozzi.
2. Keep a safety distance of at least 1 mt. (3.3 ft.) between yourself and everyone else while queuing, while touring the exhibition and in the bookshop.
3. Your temperature will be taken before you enter the exhibition; we are obliged to deny access to anyone with a temperature of 37.5°C (99.5°F) or over.
4. Keep your hands clean at all times using either the alcohol-based disinfectant gel available from dispensers or the soap available in the toilets.
5. Avoid touching your face, especially your eyes, nose and mouth.
6. Do not touch the exhibits; please avoid touching any surface (such as walls, banisters, desks etc.) unless absolutely necessary.
7. Sneeze or cough into a disposable tissue or into the crook of your arm.
8. Do not use the lift/elevator other than in case of real need.
Please remember that inside the exhibition it is strictly prohibited:
– to enter with large bags or backpacks;
– to bring in animals of any size (apart from guide dogs for our disabled visitors who are, naturally, most welcome);
– to bring in food or drink of any kind;
– to take video or to film any part of the exhibition;
– to take photographs using a flash, a tripod or a selfie stick;
– to touch the exhibits.
The exhibition is situated in nine rooms on the first floor of the palazzo. You must start your tour in the first room and move forward from there. No backtracking is permitted.
The Fondazione Palazzo Strozzi operates an ongoing cleaning service in its toilets and public areas, while the filters in its air conditioning system are changed weekly.