The Fondazione Palazzo Strozzi has always taken great care of its visitors and their safety while ensuring that our exhibitions offer them a truly enjoyable visitor experience. It is crucial that all visitors cooperate if we are to successfully implement government measures to contain the COVID-19 epidemic. We would therefore urge you to read the following instructions with the utmost care.
Please note that access to the courtyard is free of charge and that all visitors to any part of the palazzo are kindly requested to comply with the COVID-19 measures listed on a signpost at the entrance to the courtyard. These measures incorporate and implement the health and safety guidelines enforced by the local and national authorities:
1. Wear a mask covering your nose and mouth at all times while visiting Palazzo Strozzi.
2. Please always stay at least 1 mt. From other people and do not form groups or crowds.
3. Keep your hands clean and avoid touching your face, especially your eyes, nose and mouth.
4. Touch public surfaces (such as banisters, etc.) as little as possibile.
5. Do not sit on the benches in the courtyard.
6. Sneeze and cough into a disposable tissue or, failing that, into the crook of your arm.